1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- 1.1Registration Information. At the time you register to become a Registered User of the Site, you will be asked to fill out a registration form which requires you provide information such as your name, address, phone/fax number, email address and other personal information as well as information about your business ('Registration Information').
- 1.2 Publishing Information. If you submit any information to SolB2B.com to be published on the Site through the publishing tools, including but not limited to Company Microsite, Product Offers and Requests, Bids, Feedbacks and any discussion forum, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information ('Publishing Information').
- 1.3 Payment Information. If you purchase products from SolB2B.com, we may collect additional information, including bank account details ('Payment Information').
- 1.4 Statistical Information. In addition, we gather aggregate statistical information about our Site and Users, such as IP addresses, browser software, operating system, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors, etc. ('Statistical Information').
2. HOW WE MAY USE INFORMATION
- 2.1General. We use your Collected Information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customize our Site's content, layout and service specifically for you. We may use your Collected Information to service your Account with us, including but not limited to investigating problems, resolving disputes and enforcing agreements with us. We do not sell, rent, trade or exchange any personally-identifying information of our Users. We may share certain aggregate information based on analysis of Collected Information with our partners, customers, advertisers or potential Users. We may use your Collected Information to executemarketing campaigns, promotions or advertising messages on behalf of third parties; however, in these circumstances, your Collected Information will not be disclosed to such third parties unless you respond to the marketing, promotion or advertising message.
- 2.2 Registration Information. We may use your Registration Information to provide services that you request or to contact you regarding additional services about which SolB2B.com determines that you might be interested. Specifically, we may use your email address, mailing address, phone number or fax number to contact you regarding notices, surveys, product alerts, new service or product offerings and communications relevant to your use of our Site. We may generate reports and analysis based on the Registration Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions.
- 2.3 Publishing Information. All of your Publishing Information will be publicly available on the Site and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Publishing Information that you disclose to SolB2B.com becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyrights) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Publishing Information that you submit to us.
- 2.4 Payment Information. SolB2B.com will share your Payment Information with banks or vendors relevant to the transaction in order to enable transactions to be completed. In addition, SolB2B.com may use Payment Information to determine your credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, SolB2B.com may make such Payment Information available to banks or credit agencies. Any credit card information that you provide through the Site is directly submitted to a payment server of the credit card processing bank. SolB2B.com does not maintain electronic or physical copies of your credit card information. While SolB2B.com has in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to guard your Payment Information against intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedure can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or mis-use. SolB2B.com shall not be liable to you or any other person for any damages that might result from unauthorized use, publication, disclosure or any other mis-use of Payment Information, including credit card information.
- 2.5 Statistical Information. We use Statistical Information to help diagnose problems with and maintain our computer servers, to manage our Site, and to enhance our Site and services based on the usage pattern data we receive. We may generate reports and analysis based on the Statistical Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions. We may provide Statistical Information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- 3.1 We reserve the right to disclose your Collected Information to relevant authorities where we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property of SolB2B.com, our Users, customers, partners, other web site users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- 3.2 We also reserve the right to disclose Collected Information in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we reasonably believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation or administrative order of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
- 4.2 You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your browser which is installed in the computer you are using to access the Site. If you desire, you can change those configurations in your browser. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies, you can be notified when a cookie is sent, or you can reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter your information on our Site more often and certain features of our Site may be unavailable.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
- 6.1 We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information.
- 6.2 As a Registered User, your Registration Information, Publishing Information and Payment Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your Account which is protected by Password. We recommend that you do not divulge your Password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your Password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., User ID and Password) on the computer.
Remember to sign out of your Account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
- 6.3 No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, while we try to protect your information, no web site or company, including ourselves, can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
9. YOUR FEEDBACK
10. WHO WE ARE
- The Site is owned and operated by Sol Mobiles Private Limited. Our registered office is Sol Mobiles Pvt. Ltd., A 204, Kol Dongri CHS, Parsiwada, Sahar Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 099, India. Tel: + 91 22 2831 3829 Fax: + 91 22 2837 4623
- Please use our principal place of business for all postal correspondence. You can contact us by telephone on + 91 22 2831 3829 and by email at info@SolB2B.com.